Monday, June 16, 2014

A Sad Good Bye to My Friend Greystone

Hi Everyone,
There is sadness at our home today as we said good bye to our cat Greystone. The last few weeks have been hard but I could not let today end with out posting a picture of our Grey.  He has been with us for 17 years. We had adopted him from a rescue shelter. He brought more love, laughs and happiness to our family than words could say.  So here is to you my friend Greystone. I will miss you deeply and I will always hold you in my heart.

Thank you Grey for so many great memories!

4 comments:

  1. Lysa, I'm very sorry! :( I recently had to put my cat to sleep unexpectedly. They are a big part of our families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to read this post Lysa. I know how much our beloved pets become one with us. They give us so much love, laughter and joy the same as humans do. So loosing them is very hard. My deepest sympathy to you and the family as you grieve this loss. Big hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read this post Lysa. I know how hard it is to loose a beloved pet. We have lost a few as well and it hits me very hard. Our pets become one with us, they give us love unconditionally, they provide hours of enjoyment, laughter and companionship. So loosing them is a big deal just as losing a human is. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you mourn the loss of your beloved Gray. Big hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys, I really appreciate your thoughts. It has been a long, long week for sure. Michelle, so sorry to hear you just went through this too. Thoughts and prayers going out to you too! Thanks again,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete