Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back To Work . . .

Hi All,
Yup, It was back to work today.  Truth is I just wanted to stay home and play with my awesome new plotter!  So as soon as I got home from work I hit the ole' craftspace to play around and see if I could whip up some crafty goodness.  So back in March of 2010 I had dressed up some of Hubby stools in his music area with logos of his favorite toys.  He loved them and if you want to see them just hit the vinyl link on the side bar.  But his absolute favorite amp is his Messa Boogie and he wanted a vinyl sticker of the logo for his last stool.  So I had at it and to be honest it only took about ten minutes to make, print and apply.  He loved it and I got lots of hugs, kisses and kudos for it.  Here are the pics.

  
I really love this cutter, the print and cut went smoother than any other cutter I own.  This is as close to a professional cutter you can get that is under $500.00.  I have only had it for 2 days and I feel like I have owned it for months. Thanks for stopping by and please check back to see what else I can create with this amaZING new machine.
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Does the Messa Boogie logo just stick on the seat vinyl?

    ReplyDelete