Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Valentine Treats


Avon had lip balms for Valentine's day on sale so I bought 2 dozen of them.  I made enough of these so that I could have treats for the girls at my job and Samantha could have enough for the girls at her job. Each little fold over has a lip balm and 2 pieces of  Dove chocolate inside. I liked this quick and easy treat fold over.  I used bazzill textured cardstock as the foundation and the patterned paper is from Targets dollar bin.  I used Sure Cuts Alot to cut these so I made them all in just a couple of hours.  I bought a digi Valentine stamp set from Stampin Up  and used Digital Scapbook Artist to print them. I cut them out with a Nestabilities die.  Super quick and easy and I can't wait to hand them out tomorrow.  Enjoy the rest of the week-end, Thanks for stopping by.
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment