Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Last Weeks of The Year! We All Need to Get Crafty!

                                                                                
Hi Everyone,
I have been so busy the first few days of November.  Fall is a busy time for this family. And now we are heading into the last eight weeks of the year.  I have been driving my family crazy, and sending them on a cleaning binge.  I am in full holiday mode.  I have been spending less time in the craftspace and spending more "quality" time with the vacuum cleaner.(so sad). I was able to get a head start on this years candy favor for the Christmas season and can't wait to post a picture. But they are not ready yet.  So here is a simple triangle box from the past.  This box was from 2007.  It was simple, but why I liked it was that it was also an ornament.  I was surprised when I saw that people had saved it and hung it on their tree the following year.  It made me smile to see the little box was packed away with other family treasures and kept for another year.  I have made many ornament through the years, some fabric, some wood, but when I see paper survive I really like it. Can you believe I have a quilled snowflake that I made back around 1984. I laugh to myself each year when it gets hung on the tree. I hope to post this years treat container soon. In the meantime I wish for you all to find your Christmas 2010 crafty mojo and get crafting.  The holiday clock is ticking.  Thanks for visiting!
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment