Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And In The End ....


Hi All,
Halloween 2010 is coming to an end.  I know, I know its only October 26th. But I am officially done with my Halloween crafting for 2010.  I so enjoyed this years crafty bounty.  I got to use so many new products.  I am loving my new Imagine cricut. I am really loving my Epiphany shape studio.  I used my Stamp'in Up digi papers that I downloaded and boy are they fab.  And I have to mention MME. LOVE THE PAPER!! I used my new pink ATG adhesive gun. I just loved all the new products that I was so lucky to get to play with.  I have to give a shout out to the Hubs for all of it.  Here's to you Paul, You be the man!!!  Thanks for all of it!!  I am taking off my normal fall vacation days to enjoy my grand daughter's Halloween parade and to celebrate my birthday and Halloween.  But I just had to post a picture of my last minute sour cream containers that are filled with Hersey kisses.  I of course just needed that last little favor.  I told you guys in an earlier post if you need a quickie these work great.  My paper is cut at 41/4 X 51/2, rolled into a tube, filled and crimped at opposite directions on the end. And yes I printed the paper, on both sides so the inside is printed too.  I used American Crafts white textured cardstock.  I like it best for printing digi paper and to me it works the best in the Imagine.  Some might think its a waste of ink but for me its all about the detail. Wishing all of you a Happy Happy Halloween and see you soon with some Christmas Craftyness. Thanks for visiting,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment