Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some White Vinyl and A Cricut with SCAL ... Now Thats Crafty-licious!






Wow this weekend is flying by .. but as always there is time to get CRAFTY! Our local ACE Hardware was closing out these bar stools for $19.99. Pauly had a need for them in the music area. (there is a reason why I say area instead of room) So we nailed four of them. So here are pics of the first two. I used cricut vinyl (way to pricey, but I was out of white) and it was all I could get my hands on at a moments notice. The graphics were pulled from .PDF catalogs from the internet. Not bad for a quick craft and spruce up for cheap bar stools. Next up is one honoring the Mesa Boogie Amps that he loves so much. Sorry for the quality of the pictures but the stool tops are so reflective that I couldn't a good shot. Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment