Monday, March 8, 2010

Favors I Love Party Favors


Wow, Look at me ... 2 posts in one night. I have been taking pictures of things that I make for years so I have a bit of catching up to do. Party Favors have always been a thing I loved. They just seem to add something to the table. A friend of mine had a butterfly theme as the background of their wedding. These were the bubbles. I really enjoyed when these were passed out at the outdoor ceremony. I made these with my Xyron Wishblade using the print and cut feature. Don't ask me what the paper was as these are from 2007. All I can say is that I constantly watch the cutting industry for a printer/cutter system that does not require registration marks. I so wish that the industry would produce a home version of a printer/cutter system that can print then cut without the paper being moved from one machine to the next. We home crafters just can't afford to play with the machines that are out there now for the professionals. The Wishblade is cool and I still use mine now and again but it just does not have the pressure settings I need for the media I cut. Thanks for visiting.
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. please help me I'm having a butterfly wedding I need butterfly shaped paper items. Can you help?
    iwannaloveu4life@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete